Hi, I’m Chris.
I help education technology companies build systems to help them scale.
Unlike most consultants, I use elements of Lean, Agile Scrum, empirically-based learning, and industrial models to make it happen.
I’m part neuroscientist, part facilitator, and part essentialist. I believe in living a life of social purpose with measurable impact.
I can help in a few different ways:
- Knowledge Transfer
- This is typically a “train-the-trainer” series of workshops.
- Quality Assurance
- This is the development of a review or approvals process. Usually, this suits teams who are experienced but not experts.
- Operating Standards
- This is the development of performance standards (Like OKRs and KPIs) based on benchmarks in your industry.
- Open Access
- This is a client-initiated open door. Depending on what’s best for you, this may include Slack messaging, email, video or phone calls.
- This is a custom series of written reports, check-in calls, or meetings that we establish together.
If you’d like to hire me to help your education technology company in one of these ways, please reach out to me on LinkedIn.
I can’t wait to hear from you,
In my free time, I mentor young professionals at GlobalMindED and I write for a few publications on Medium. I also write for my own blog, focused on taking the lessons I’ve learned from neuroscience and business and applying them to everyday life.